Friday, January 13, 2017

Making Progress - New Year's Resolution

At the beginning of this year I told myself to experiment a bit more with my thicker metals. Mini Metal Flower Creations has become a wonderful addition to the shop! It's inspired a whole new set of flowers! Finally I get to make an orchid that looks almost natural. I get to try flowers like the lovely Lily, hibiscus, Iris, Violets.. And so many more!!

Here are a few flowers I've created so far!



I can't wait to see what I can come up with next! I've been searching any and everywhere for new inspiration! It's been so fun so far! 

If any of you have a pretty flower you'd like me to make or maybe you've seen a pretty picture of a flower you'd love to suggest... Let me know! When it comes to inapiration, I'll take all the help I can get! 

I've got another giveaway hop going up soon, so make sure to stop by! 

Have a great day guys! 
:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment